Commitment to Excellence
Dedicated to Personalized Service
We understand how hectic your teen’s junior and senior years of high school can be — fitting in a full day of classes, several hours of homework, college test prep, extra-curricular activities, athletics — and maybe even a job! Never mind time for family and a social life…
It’s no wonder families have little or no time to devote to planning college tours and visits. Yet despite online virtual tours, college websites and printed brochures, visiting in person is still the best way to get a sense of a college’s energy, culture and academic environment.
That’s where Custom College Visits can help. No matter what stage of the college search process you’re in, we’ll help manage your time and create itineraries so you can tour the college campuses that are of interest to your teen.
- Not sure what type of college will be the best fit for your teen?
- We’ll help you plan an itinerary that will let you and your teen explore different types of colleges and universities all based on your teens specific educational interests and lifestyle choices.
- Does your teen already have a prospective college list but needs to narrow it down?
- We will work to create an itinerary that will give an in-depth view of college life at each college.
- Has your teen been accepted to several schools and needs to make a decision?
- Whether exploring a campus for the first time or returning for a second visit, we’ll help your teen hone in on what they need to see and experience in order to choose the best fit.
Since 2009 Custom College Visits has had the privilege of assisting teens and their families from around the globe with in-depth college visits and multi-day road trips that clients have raved about. To get a first-hand sense of what we can do for you and your teen please read “A Well Managed Plan‘ a client success story.
All arrangements and consulting services offered by Custom College Visits adhere to the following principles:
- Dedication to provide the highest quality, personalized college visit experience
- Flexibility that facilitates adaptation of our strategies and programs as per the preferences of each individual family
- Availability to respond to client inquiries and needs
- A commitment to remain true to our core values of integrity, reliability and hospitality