We understand how hectic your junior and senior years of high school can be — fitting in a full day of classes, several hours of homework, college test prep, extra-curricular activities, athletics — and maybe even a job! Never mind time for family and a social life…
It’s no wonder you have little or no time to devote to planning college tours and visits. Yet despite online virtual tours, college websites and printed brochures, visiting in person is still the best way to get a sense of a college’s energy, culture and academic environment.
That’s where Custom College Visits can help. No matter what stage of the college search process you’re in, we’ll help you manage your time and create itineraries so you can tour the college campuses that are of interest to you.
- Not sure what type of college will be the best fit for you?
We’ll help you plan an itinerary that will let you explore different types of colleges and universities, based on your specific educational interests and lifestyle choices.
- Do you already have a prospective college list but need to narrow it down?
Let us work with you to create an itinerary that will give you an in-depth view of college life.
- Have you been accepted to several schools and need to make your decision?
Whether you’re exploring a campus for the first time or returning for a second visit, we’ll help you hone in on what you need to see and experience in order to choose the best fit.
- Looking for college visit tips and questions to ask on campus?
Check out College Visit Tips our social media page loaded with great tips and questions you can ask on your campus visit.
- Daily college visit tips and questions. Follow @Collegevisittips on Twitter. Tweeting College Visit tips and questions.